Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jackson Hole

For our family trip this year we went camping up at Jackson Hole. That was my second time going. I have not been there since 2001 and we haven't done a family trip for a couple of years so I was really looking forward to it. I invited Ben and it was the first time I have ever taken a boy on a family trip with me! We had so much fun all of us together. We went down the river and when I went before we had a guide but Spencer was our guide this time. He was just like the pros and we made it! No one fell out. I think I was laughing more than I was suppose to be rowing. We got trenched to say the least. Lunch Counter was much bigger than I remembered haha. We stayed in a little cabin which was so much fun that had a cute little swing and of course we enjoyed the great food and snacks, card games, and music by the fire. Jordan rode his motorcycle up that he paid $300 for five years ago a little Yamaha (We were surprised he made it and he beat us) Way to go Jord! The rest of went up in the car and had a great little road trip. Ben fit right in and had us all laughing the entire time. I love getting out in the country and just relaxing. The cabins were right on the river and it was so beautiful and we could hear the water at night. It felt like we were at the beach. It was beautiful and I wish we could have stayed even longer! I love my famiy and we have so much fun together.

                  Our Cabin was so Cute!                                Spence and Ben Surfing in the Snake River!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Liv- Your fam trip sounds like it was so much fun!! Don't you feel like we're all grown up now? Bringin boys on family trips & stuff.. ha ha!! I can't wait for OUR next little campin trip :)