Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Suprise Trip....Where do you think we'll Go?


We may go by Boat, we may go by Car or even Plane! Ben and I have a list of 101 Summer Adventures that we have been doing this summer and we have done pretty well crossing all of them off. I have planned a surprise trip for us to take in a week. I am so excited. He has no idea where we are going and the other night I made a poem of things to bring and when we are going. We are leaving the 26th for a short little weekend! It will be our first little trip together so wish us luck! I can't wait to have some away time from our busy schedules. We have a blast together. So I will keep you updated on where we end up! Shhhh it's a secret..place your guesses if you want!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh MY gosh!! What?! I need to hear about his secret vaca asap! i'm so jealous.