Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ben Sold His Custom Bike


Ben is a guy with many talents. He just amazes me with all that he does. He custom built this motorcycle and this picture doesn't even give it justice. The pipe work, the seat, the hanldbars, down to the speedometer is just incredible! He has so many talents that could be his full time job. I wish I had even an ounce of his creativity and his talent. Sadly he sold it last week and I think I cried more than he did. It only sits one person so I didn't even get to ride on it I would just sit on it. He built it from the ground up and designed all the piping on it. I think I much rather have had him sell the bullet bike but don't tell him that. :) At least I can ride on that one but maybe next time he will build a bicycle built for two!

No comments: