Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Livin' it up doin' my favorite Thing!




There is nothing better than a hot summer day out at the lake! Last year I learned how to Wake Surf and it is such a blast. I have never surfed in the ocean but now can behind the boat! It is so great to not be in any bindings and just out on the board and you sit right up close to the boat. It's such a blast. My all time favorite is water skiing though, just me and my HO and some glass water. There is no water though better than the lakes in Logan, that is one thing that I miss. Cutler and Benson you are guaranteed glass water all day long...you just have to get over that the water is more of a yellowish brown than blue and you may be able to touch the bottom of the lake other than that you are golden! It's well worth it when it's your passion! Ski it up!

1 comment:

Mac and Dixie said...

Very cute! Nice cut on the ski girl!! Remind me never to ski with you around....
-Dixie