Tuesday, August 11, 2009



This Summer has been so much fun. To make me feel like I am at the beach sometimes I bought a beach cruiser last year (the red one) and run my errands on it. Just behind my house is harmons, and the bank, THE PIE (trouble), Cafe Rio and a bunch of fun stores so I can just ride my bike and run some errands with my little basket. My mom says I just need Toto and I would be Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I just bought the "Urban Lady" this year and Becky joined me on a bike ride. I haven't put the wicker basket on that one yet I just got it last weekend but it was so fun to have a buddy! The bells are the best on them we had a fun night tonight riding around town over to the park!

3 comments:

Jason and Heidi said...

That bike is soooo cute! And it's such a good idea, maybe I should get one. You are too cute girl!

Nikki said...

How fun, I've always wanted one of those and a place to go with them and you have both! And I'm so jealous of all the boating you get to do.

Jer and Lish said...

That is so much fun. What a fun way to run errands.