Wednesday, August 26, 2009

San Diego






I finally made it to SAN DIEGO for my first time. I have wanted to go for years and it took my mom moving there to get me there!! I have never lived out of state from my Momma and it is really different not just have her down the street. I miss her so much but now that I have been there I can see why she has wanted to get to the beach and to beautiful California! We had such a great time together and got to see so much. I didn't want to come back. Jordan and I drove down for a long weekend and we went to the KINGS of LEON concert, Sea World (a childhood dream of mine to get there) SHAMU ROCKS! The temple was amazing and Jordan played a show at Oceanside right on the docks and it was such a blast. He did such a great job and even had my mom and I come up and sing a song with him. Don't even get me started on the shopping, we didn't do a whole lot and I was really good but I just want to take a weekend to walk through all the fun boutiques and shops there, they were so cute. Just wanted to share some pictures of the great weekend in Southern California!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

With all your travels I can't believe that's your first time in San Diego! Glad it was fun!

Cami said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! Wish i could have been there :)