Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello Friends!


Well many of you probably don't even bother to look at my blog since the last post was 2007! I honestly forgot my password and how to long in (don't laugh) after being on the computer at work all day I just don't get on the internet much after that! But I am here and want to catch everyone up on all that has been going on and have had fun today looking at everyone's and seeing your beautiful families!

I am living in South Jordan and bought a town home one year ago this month! I can't believe it has already been a year! I love it! I have two roommates, Shaelyn Anderson and Becky Mitchell and we have so much fun together. Becky's birthday was just last week and we did a surprise birthday party for her. She loves the Beatles so much so we did a theme  party for her! Becky and I both went to Bountiful High together and ran into each other while we were both living in Sugarhouse and moved out to South Jordan with me and Shaelyn is from South Jordan and I met her in my ward. We have a blast together!!

No comments: