Saturday, November 17, 2007

Seattle

I just go back from Seattle seeing Jordan. It is one of my favorite places now! The city is beautiful and I love going to see my buddy!! We went to a Seahawks vs. 49ers game. It was our first NFL game and we got second row tickets! It was such a blast. Fall is my favorite season because I love the football season and the leaves changing. We were with all the season ticket holders and fans and we had so much fun with them and got all decked out in our seahawks attire too so we were right there with them cheering like crazy and it was a seahawk victory!

6 comments:

Tori said...

So fun!! Adam is a seahawks fan, it looks like fun to be there live!!

Unknown said...

Liv you travel so much that looks like so much fun! You look so cute all decked out in your seahawks gear!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Yeah! We haven't had the chance to go to a Broncos game, but would love to! Football games are way fun to go to!

Melissa said...

Hey Liv! Great job on your new blog. I am so jealous that you went to Seattle, AND that you went to an NFL game. Michael will be so jealous of you too. I've been trying to make it to Seattle for the past year but haven't gone yet. It's been a while since I have heard from you, hope all is well, party girl!

Ashleigh said...

O.k. I love the blog, such a fun trip! So cool to see what you are up to! We need more postings! Keep those photos coming!

Nikki said...

Hey Liv, you should update your blog! I hear you're going to buy a townhouse, let's see some pictures! :)