Sunday, November 4, 2007

I have a blog!


I have a blog!! Many of my friends keep asking why I don't have a blog that I finally decided to make one! Thanks to Jocee who helped me set it up and gave me instructions on how to do it! Here is a picture of the fam! I am living in Sugarhouse with friends livin' it up! Jordan is in Seattle and Spencer and Mom are in Sandy. Spencer and I work at MonaVie and I love that I get to see him everyday. This summer we went to Canada together for our family trip up to Whistler. We have so much fun together.

5 comments:

Tori said...

You are soo cute!! I am glad you are a blogger now, and I can't keep up on what you have been up to!! When you come up to Logan we better meet up!!

Jocee Bergeson said...

So glad you have a BLOG now. So fun to see pics and keep up on your fun life! You're the cutest! :)

Ann-Marie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! :) I'm glad I'll be able to keep in touch with you! Geoff says hello too! Come take a peek at our blog when you have time.
geoffreyandann-marie.blogspot.com

Ann-Marie

The Mama said...

Olivia!!! It's Sara T!!! I was just looking at some sites and I was so excited to see a link to your blog!! You are still as beautiful as ever!! I hope you don't mind if I keep checking your blog to see what's going on with you!! You're welcome to see my site too- hunsakerfam.blogspot

Courtney Milne Fuller said...

Olivia-
You are beautiful! You are such a great person! I hope all is well for you

Love ya,

Courtney Milne-Fuller