Saturday, September 11, 2010

Niece's Sleepover

Sailor

Harper & Kaia

Aunt Liv's Girl's Sleepover
I had the annual niece's sleepover at my house before all the girls went back to school. The family is growing so much and we just added two more girls this year!  I love it! Keep them coming! The girls have so much fun together with their cousins and I wish they could have stayed longer we had so much fun. We had a hula hoop contest, movie, played at the park, aunt Liv did hair and make-up, and went to  lunch together. I made them little packets for back to school and my girlfriend Liz helped me make notebooks for them with their names on them and the LOVED them. They are the sweetest! We are up to 13 grandkids now with the oldest, Sailor, being 10! They all bring so much delight and we had a great girls night out!

Greta
Stella
Kenya

1 comment:

Emily said...

Liv! You are SO adorable! Seriously, what a cute idea. I wish I had a bunch of cute little nieces to do cute stuff like tht with :) Ha ha! Until then, my ONE little ne[hy is gonna be spoiled rotten!!