Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hey Baby Lets Go to Vegas

Vegas Baby!


SERENDIPITY!

Las Vegas Temple
For Labor Day weekend Ben and I took off to Las Vegas! The weather was so nice and beautiful and great to get away for the weekend. Road trips are so much fun with him we have a blast together with whatever we are doing. We went to the Las Vegas Temple and it such a great experience and so beautiful. I had never been to that temlple. We relaxed and just spent time in the sun and tried some new fun restaurants and of course we shopped a bit too! hehe. They have some of my favorite restaurants there now too, Max Brenners and Serendipity! Just seeing the amazing hotels are entertainment in it self I feel and we had a great time together!

Bilagio

1 comment:

Emily said...

You guys are such the little travelers lately!! I'm jealous! Shawn & I have had a few adventures of our own, but I'm thinkin it's def time for at least a plane-involving vacation!! ha ha// ... I'm sure "the post" is coming!! ;)