Monday, June 7, 2010

My Sisters Rachel and Katlyn came to visit me in March. It was the first time they got to come visit and they stayed for a week. It was so much fun! We had a blast and it was so great to have a full week and make some memories together. They are the most beautiful, sweetest girls and I love them so much. Rachel just gradutated high school last week and I went to Phoenix to see her. She is going to NAU next year and was on the varsity basketball team this last year. Katie is starting her senior year this next year and is taking college classes this summer and will make you laugh so hard your stomach hurts. I had so much fun showing them around Utah and where I live. We went to Park City to the outlets, horseback riding, to a muciscal, got our pictures taken together, went to fun restaurants, went to rexburg to one of Jordan's shows and had girl talk every night! I love them and miss them!

No comments: