Monday, June 7, 2010

Las Vegas 2010

Hey Baby lets go to Vegas!

Our Little Paradise!


I went to Las Vegas with the girls. We had such a blast. We stayed at Tahiti Village and it felt like we were in Tahiti....well almost. It was a trip of mainly RELAXATION! We spent 6-8 hours at the pool everyday, ate at some great restaurants...they have SERENDIPITY in Las Vegas! It's one of my favorites. Claim Jumper was really good too, I highly recommend it. Best Bread Pudding ever! Max Brenner's is coming too. It's one of my favorite restaurants in New York. It's coming to Cesears Palace and Becky and I cannot wait!  I will be there opening day. We had such a blast! It was so great to finallyget in some great weather and soak up the sun!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Such a great trip! We totally have to make it tradition!