Thursday, February 18, 2010

I love it when we're cruisin together...2010!











Last month I went on the greatest cruise ever with all my girlfriends. There were about 300 singles and we met so many great new people and had a blast. We went to Grand Caymen, Belize, Isla Roatan, and Cozumel! We fly into Miami which I had never been there before and spent the weekend there and time at the beach! It was so hard to come back to reality and to COLD! I think now every year I will go somewhere warm during winter. It was the best ever. What a great way to be with friends...just cruisin! White heat was the club on the ship and of course I was there workin' the dancefloor. Great entertainment every night, amazing dinners, and my favorite dressing up every night! I had never been to any of the stops and it was beautiful. I think my favorite was Grand Caymen and Isla Roatan. The beaches were beautiful. Cozumel I rented a waverunner and went out on the ocean and relaxed in hammacks, Belize, we went cave tubing, Roatan, snorkled and held monkeys, Grand Caymen just relaxed at the beach and swam.

2 comments:

Emily said...

True True!! Best trip ever!! I got some of my pictures from Shawn, he uploaded them to my computer, so when I make a disc, I can share them with you if you want. Liv-- I'm so glad you decided to come. I had such a great time with you. You're such a sweetheart and SO MUCH FUN!! We have great times together. Let's play some more :) And, I totally agree, a trip in the winter is just what you need to keep on truckin thru the yucky winter months. Love ya!! xoxo

Neil and Steph said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous of that hot TAN you've got.