Sunday, January 17, 2010



Happy New Year! Happy 2010! What a great year to look forward to! I went up to a cabin with a bunch of my friends this year up by Solitude and had a great time. We played games and had a dance party, made a midnight breakfast, and played out in the snow. We have such a fun group and had a great time together ringing in the new year. As I look back on the past ten years of the decade I have so much to be grateful for and to reflect on. It's amazing how fast time goes to me and that every year just seems to go faster and faster. In the past ten years I graduated from Bounitful High School, Graduated from Utah State University, Bought a home, have traveled to some amazing new places including, Australia, St. John Virgin Islands, Cancun, Chicago, New York, Canada, Seattle, Boston, San Diego and much much more. I have been able to waterski in new places including Lake Blaine, Inner Costal in Florida, St. Charles River in Chicago, and Lake Benson. Most of all I have grown so much in the last ten years, in my testimony and who I am today and have built some amazing relationships where I find the most joy in my life. What an amazing ten years. So many great memories and new friends, and new experiences. There are so many great things to look forward to as well. I am starting off the year right going on a cruise in a week with all my girlfriends, about 16 of us to Honduras, Belize, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel! I am also planing on receiving my endowment in Febuary which I am really looking forward to and finding new ways to serve my Savior for all that I have I owe to him and am so grateful for the life in which he gave so that I might live and experience the love and joy I do in my life. Who knows this might be the year to look forward to a special someone sweeping me off my feet too! Just putting it out there! Haha This life is amazing and I am so grateful for all that I have and what I have been given and to reflect on how I can become better this year and what new things I want to learn. 2009 was a good year but also hard in a lot of ways too. I lost my Grandpa Frandsen, Jordan my brother had an intense back surgery, my Mom moved away to San Diego, Spencer went through a very unexpected divorce, my Dad's girlfriend took her own life, Becky my roommate broke her leg and was down for two months..there was just a lot. I could complain but I don't and try to look at the great things that happened and the wonderful memories and am grateful for new beginnings to take what we have learned through those experiences and continue to move forward into a new year and make this one the best we can. 2010 is my year, I'm claiming it to be the best year yet!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Liv- Great post! I think looking back at the past 10 years could be a huge eye opener.. I wouldn't even know where to begin! There have been so many changes that have molded me into the person I am today. Great journaling opportunity.

I think I need to do a 2010 post too.. resluotions, goals, things to look forward to- #1 being our cruise!! YAY!! I gotta get packin :)

Nikki said...

Yay for a new year! Here's to 2010!