Saturday, April 25, 2009

Girls Night Out




It was a girls night out at Livvy's over Easter Break and I had some of the nieces over for a sleepover at my house! We had so much together! We played games, watched movies, had ice cream, stayed up late (the girls stayed up later than me playing on their DS's and my I-phone). We all slept on the couch and it was a fight on who got to sleep by Aunt LIV! I told them we would rotate through the night but that didn't really happen. We went to the park and out to lunch on Saturday and I did their hair and we went and got their nails and toes done at a salon so that their nails would look pretty with their Sunday Easter Dresses. We had so much fun though.

2 comments:

Cami said...

The girls had so much fun. They are still talking about it and asking when they can do it again!

Nikki said...

You have been busy! What a fun aunt you are, you're trip looks like heaven!!! So jealous!