Sunday, April 5, 2009

Arizona!



This last weekend I went to Arizona to see my Grandma Booth and my two sisters Katlyn and Rachel who live in Glendale. They are 15 and 17 and driving! It's so crazy! We also went down for Michael Anderson's wedding, Jordan's best friend from high school. Jordan was a part of the wedding and played their song for their first dance, Forever, by Ben Harper. He did an amazing job. We had so much fun and the weather was amazing, especially when we came back to snow this whole week! I try to go down and see my sisters about every four months and we have a blast shopping, talking about boys, swimming, visiting with Grandma, and eating at yummy restaurants!

7 comments:

Egan Family said...

Livvy- I am so glad that you started blogging again!! It's good to see photos of the fam and you!! You look beatiful in every photo!!!! Looks like you had so much fun in Arizona, seeing your sisters, good weather, and someone else...hahah!! I want to hear more about that!!! Call me soon!!!

Tori said...

Glad to see your alive! It's been a looong time! You look really good and it seems like you are keeping yourself busy! If you are ever in Logan you should totally let me know I'd love to visit with you!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

BOOTH! Yeah for bloggin it up! Welcome back to the bloggosphere:)

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

By the way LOVE THE HOUSE! So gorgeous. I really want to see it!

Cami said...

Liv, Don't feel bad, I did the same thing with my blog. One post over a year ago and haven't done another one. Who has time? Looks like you had fun in Arizona. Are you still thinking about having the girls over this week?

Nikki said...

Yay for blogging! I thought you were a hopeless cause so I took you off my list but I will put you back on now! Arizona sounds so nice right now. "Forever" was sort of Mark and I's wedding song too! (In my mind it was in his mind it was a boys to Men song so I guess we have two.) =) Anyway, glad everything's going well, talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Liv- I am so glad you are back... you look great and it looks like you guys had a great time in Arizona. Can't wait for our big trip! XOXO Ash