Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WALGREENS is Underrated!

Walgreens is totally under-rated in my opinion! I know they are practically on every corner in Salt Lake but I still love them and just discovered this within the last year. There is one right in my back yard and I love it. Here are some of the reasons why....

1. They carry my favorite sunblock and tanning oil that is not found in Utah anywhere else. AUSTRALIAN GOLD...usually I get it in Cancun, Hawaii...and when I am traveling and it is usually about $17. Walgreens has it for $8.50...yeah...can you believe it. I am totally stocked up and it smells so good!

2. Great Makeup selection!

3. Their film developing is so convenient (yes I still develop pictures) There is never a line to use the machines and is so easy to pick up and drop off!

4. They have the greatest candy and everything you can think of.  Big lollipops, and all the things you loved as a kid!

5. Great prices and coupons gallore and you can double up on coupons where they will honor all of them on one item!

6. Fun kids toys

7. Great Card selection and wrapping paper and gift bags

8. Most of all great deals and great service (at least the one on 106th and redwood! Wendy, Alex, Mike, and Melody!) Yes I know all the workers by name!

Well the list could go on but I'll stop there...Check out your Walgreens nearest you! Haha

1 comment:

Emily said...

They don't happen to have the aprkly Austrailian Gold do they? I loved that stuff you let me borrow in Vegas!