Monday, June 22, 2009

A New Sassy Look!

I cut my hair! There have been so many times where I go in and want to do something different with my hair and I finally did it! It was so scary! Why do we get scared though, it will grow right back and a lot of people haven't even really noticed. It's so short to me though! How do you like it? I haven't had my hair short like this since Junior High! It's a good change and has been really fun to have something different. It was so weird washing it at first, when it just stops at the shoulders. Thanks Becky for the great new Sassy Look! :)

9 comments:

Jocee Bergeson said...

WAYYYY super cute. I love it and love the new look. Can't wait to see you sometime soon. I want my high school grad lake powell trip DVD - I bet it's hilarious!!

Nikki said...

I noticed you cut it but kept forgetting to say something to you! Looks cute!

Jer and Lish said...

You look beautiful! I think that you can wear your hair anyway and still look amazing. We missed you last week. I'm glad that you had fun. We'll catch you next time:)

Mac and Dixie said...

For sure. Love it! Cute picture! You are a hottie! Blog is looking great!
-Dixie

Karly & Danny said...

I love it! You look so cute!

Jason and Heidi said...

you're gorgeous! I love it!!!

Cami said...

cute hair liv! I love it :)

Melissa said...

Liv! It's so good to see that you are updating your blog again! I miss seeing you. Every time I see a picture of your hair it makes me want to go dark!

Dan Hurst said...

Hey Olivia, your hair looks great. I'd be interested in one of your DVD's if possible. Email me at daniel.hurst@med.lecom.edu Thanks! -dan