Saturday, April 25, 2009

A New Nephew!!


I'm an aunt again!!! Meet MAXON BOOTH!! He is 10 weeks old and is the cutest thing. Proud Parents are Spencer and Kylie Booth! Over excited Grandma is Deb Palmer!! We are just loving him and he is so fun to cuddle with and he is growing so fast. I don't know if you all remember my last dog, MASE! I thought no other dog will ever be able to replace him but I think it just might after this cute little thing. He sleeps constantly, I think they are putting something in his food! Jordan and I tried to get him to sit up for a pictures and he would just flop over and keep sleeping! So we take lots of naps with him!

2 comments:

Jeff and Diana said...

liv you look so good! are you still working out at lifetime? lets get together!

Jer and Lish said...

That makes me want a dog. Too cute.