Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Caribbean Queens
















Well I am just Livin' it up this week in St. John, Virgin Islands! I just had the trip of a life time. My cousin Michelle manages the nicest Villa on St. John and my mom and I got to go for a week and have the whole "PALACE" to ourselves. It was the most beautiful place I have ever been!! We snorkled and saw so many colorful fish and turtles and went on some beautiful hikes. The water was the prettiest turquoise and the sand was so soft and white. It was so nice to just relax with no phones, no alarm clocks, just read, sleep and lay out!!! I felt like a CARIBBEAN QUEEN and didn't want to come home! It was so nice to have time with my mom we haven't done a girls trip with just eachother since I was Sweet 16 when we went to New York. If you want to see some pictures of the place we stayed at here is the website!!! www.kismetsj.com.





3 comments:

Cami said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

Jason and Heidi said...

You are so beautiful. Looks amazing!!! I can't wait for my trip, I swear I'm gonna die before it actually gets here. Thanks for all the fun times this weekend!

Jer and Lish said...

I am so jealous. It looks like you had a great time. Say hi to your mom for me.